This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Postinstall script errors on cygwin x86 install
- From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA <tmacchant2 at yahoo dot co dot jp>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 05:18:30 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Postinstall script errors on cygwin x86 install
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5702FE9D dot 7060306 at alumni dot cse dot ucsc dot edu> <loom dot 20160410T212404-149 at post dot gmane dot org>
- Reply-to: Tatsuro MATSUOKA <matsuoka at nuce dot nagoya-u dot ac dot jp>
I have tried to install Cygwin x86 in my netbook (win 10 32bit).
Only default packages were installed.
In the final panel, I saw the following:
Postinstall script errors
0p_000_autorebase.dash exit code 2
0p_update-info-dir.dash exit code 2
000-cygwin-post-install.sh exit code 254
coreutils.sh exit code 127
bash.sh exit code 254
base-files-mketc.sh exit code 254
base-files-profile.sh exit code 254
ca-certificates.sh exit code 254
lynx.sh exit code 254
man-db.sh exit code 254
What were happened?
As expecteded from the errors above installed Cywin were buggy
and colud not be usable
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple