This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Postinstall script errors on cygwin x86 install
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 18:12:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: Postinstall script errors on cygwin x86 install
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5702FE9D dot 7060306 at alumni dot cse dot ucsc dot edu> <loom dot 20160410T212404-149 at post dot gmane dot org> <175388 dot 49650 dot qm at web101117 dot mail dot kks dot yahoo dot co dot jp>
On 4/10/2016 4:18 PM, Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:
I have tried to install Cygwin x86 in my netbook (win 10 32bit).
Only default packages were installed.
In the final panel, I saw the following:
Postinstall script errors
0p_000_autorebase.dash exit code 2
0p_update-info-dir.dash exit code 2
000-cygwin-post-install.sh exit code 254
coreutils.sh exit code 127
bash.sh exit code 254
base-files-mketc.sh exit code 254
base-files-profile.sh exit code 254
ca-certificates.sh exit code 254
lynx.sh exit code 254
man-db.sh exit code 254
What were happened?
As expecteded from the errors above installed Cywin were buggy
and colud not be usable
Take a look at var/log/setup.log.full and see if it gives any clues as
to why the postinstall scripts are failing. You could also try running
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple