This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Postinstall script errors on cygwin x86 install
- From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA <tmacchant2 at yahoo dot co dot jp>
- To: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 07:54:29 +0900 (JST)
- Subject: Re: Postinstall script errors on cygwin x86 install
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5702FE9D dot 7060306 at alumni dot cse dot ucsc dot edu> <loom dot 20160410T212404-149 at post dot gmane dot org> <175388 dot 49650 dot qm at web101117 dot mail dot kks dot yahoo dot co dot jp> <570ACFC1 dot 3010001 at cornell dot edu>
- Reply-to: Tatsuro MATSUOKA <matsuoka at nuce dot nagoya-u dot ac dot jp>
> From: Ken Brown
> To: cygwin
> Date: 2016/4/11, Mon 07:12
> Subject: Re: Postinstall script errors on cygwin x86 install
> On 4/10/2016 4:18 PM, Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:
>> I have tried to install Cygwin x86 in my netbook (win 10 32bit).
>> Only default packages were installed.
>> In the final panel, I saw the following:
>> Postinstall script errors
>> Package: 0/Perpetual
>> 0p_000_autorebase.dash exit code 2
>> 0p_update-info-dir.dash exit code 2
>> Package: _/base-cygwin
>> 000-cygwin-post-install.sh exit code 254
>> Package: _/coreutils
>> coreutils.sh exit code 127
>> Package: _/bash
>> bash.sh exit code 254
>> Package: _/base-files
>> base-files-mketc.sh exit code 254
>> base-files-profile.sh exit code 254
>> Package: _/ca-certificates
>> ca-certificates.sh exit code 254
>> Package: _/lynx
>> lynx.sh exit code 254
>> Package: _/man-db
>> man-db.sh exit code 254
>> What were happened?
>> As expecteded from the errors above installed Cywin were buggy
>> and colud not be usable
> Take a look at var/log/setup.log.full and see if it gives any clues as to why
> the postinstall scripts are failing. You could also try running them manually.
I will try when I will be back to my home.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple