This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Postinstall script errors on cygwin x86 install
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 06:37:27 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Postinstall script errors on cygwin x86 install
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5702FE9D dot 7060306 at alumni dot cse dot ucsc dot edu> <loom dot 20160410T212404-149 at post dot gmane dot org> <175388 dot 49650 dot qm at web101117 dot mail dot kks dot yahoo dot co dot jp>
[Please don't reply to some totally unrelated message when you're starting a
Tatsuro MATSUOKA <tmacchant2 <at> yahoo.co.jp> writes:
> I have tried to install CygwinÂx86 in my netbook (win 10 32bit).
> Only default packagesÂwereÂinstalled.
Please check /var/log/setup.log.full for what those errors were
specifically. What is the user you are running setup under?