This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
nfs-server package gone?
- From: Brian Stoots <bstoots at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 16:48:48 -0400
- Subject: nfs-server package gone?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I tried installing the nfs-server package today and to my surprise it
did not appear in setup-x86.exe package list. I checked the Cygwin
Package Search on the official site and came up with no results
either. I went a step further and also checked out the Cygwin Time
Machine listing at fruitbat.org and the 2016/04/07/084032 snapshot
still has nfs-server listed.
So now the question, has nfs-server been removed or was this some sort
of bug that is currently blocking availability of this package?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple