This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Conflict between Cygwin 1.7 and Ubuntu for Windows 14316
- From: Gerrit Haase <gerrit dot haase at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 12:01:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: Conflict between Cygwin 1.7 and Ubuntu for Windows 14316
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160413052257 dot GB28803 at mercury dot ccil dot org>
2016-04-13 7:22 GMT+02:00 John Cowan wrote:
> When a file is created under Cygwin, ...
What do you mean "under Cygwin"? I always thought that there is no
difference at all, creating files worked always transparently for me,
given that the permissions were correctly set.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple