This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: FFTW + OpenMP
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 14:00:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: FFTW + OpenMP
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPYQg31cDwnR2V-48byP4L073T8pFN0ZDwzXZ+BAgzaf5Q9czA at mail dot gmail dot com> <55BE52F8 dot 5060309 at gmail dot com> <CAPYQg30RyZ4fxOtDHKiYNwjQx=upKUGt89Zof2-JSR=QnLYygg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAPYQg32dNwsowkTurOgG7MFdUDxNFS3Nd_VsGwuJQ3ZXSAXxZw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 2016-04-11 23:41, KIMURA Masaru wrote:
i'm now revisiting this topic b/c mingw-*-fftw3 are not OpenMP capable.
can someone (maybe, Yaakov?) update them?
That's because there were many (32 in total) otherwise "internal"
symbols are used by the threaded libraries which were not being
exported, resulting in linking errors for the latter. I fixed this in
3.3.4-1, which will be available soon.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple