This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Security update needed for mercurial (upload error: doesn't follow naming convention)
- From: Warren Young <wyml at etr-usa dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 12:07:42 -0600
- Subject: Re: Security update needed for mercurial (upload error: doesn't follow naming convention)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <86h9fjdhkf dot fsf at gmail dot com> <vz137qhlfxy dot fsf at gmail dot com> <20160420085938 dot GA16548 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20160420165640 dot GB9640 at piccolo>
On Apr 20, 2016, at 10:56 AM, Jari Aalto <email@example.com> wrote:
>> 3.7.3 as a security release, with fixes for:
>> CVE-2016-3630 Mercurial: remote code execution in binary delta decoding
>> CVE-2016-3068 Mercurial: arbitrary code execution with Git subrepos
>> CVE-2016-3069 Mercurial: arbitrary code execution when converting Git repos
> New release uploaded, but I got this message (x64)?
> ERROR: tar file 'mercurial-3.7.3.tar.gz' in package 'mercurial' doesn't follow naming convention
> ERROR: error while reading uploaded packages for Jari Aalto
I take from that that you are not using cygport for that package? This sort of detail is one of the things that cygport takes care of for you.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple