This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Proposed patch for web site: update most links to HTTPS
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: Brian Clifton <brian at clifton dot me>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 03:00:08 +0300
- Subject: Re: Proposed patch for web site: update most links to HTTPS
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <BL2PR03MB228A4FE7B2CCA51E5FF5163DF610 at BL2PR03MB228 dot namprd03 dot prod dot outlook dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Brian Clifton!
> Hi folks,
> I have a proposed change for the web site. This patch (see below) will
> update most of the urls to HTTPS. In many cases there was a redirect; for
> those I captured the new canonical address.
With best regards,
Monday, April 25, 2016 02:59:46
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple