This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: can't open cygwin from shortcut
- From: Doug McIlroy <doug at cs dot dartmouth dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 13:41:40 -0400
- Subject: Re: can't open cygwin from shortcut
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
The nonworking "Cygwin64 Terminal" shortcut is indeed a bug in
CYGWIN_NT-10.0 version 2.4.1(0.293/5/3). Adding .exe to the
pathname for mintty fixes it. Thanks to Brian Inglis for telling
me how to do that.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple