This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "man" hangs attempting to access UNC paths
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 06:21:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: "man" hangs attempting to access UNC paths
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1461777815571-126622 dot post at n5 dot nabble dot com> <20160428092204 dot GR2345 at dinwoodie dot org> <1461884948878-126637 dot post at n5 dot nabble dot com>
On 29/04/2016 01:09, joeking wrote:
Thanks for your help.
I've attached cygcheck.out - I removed a couple of private env vars and
changed the username.
There are a lot of things in my path, so I tried shortening it to just a
but the problem still repros.
- have you problem on any man usage ?
- What is the output of 'type man' and 'manpath -d' ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple