This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: tar not reporting directory name ?
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 01:03:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: tar not reporting directory name ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <7508d98b-3af8-bc93-770b-5e7e101d376b at gmail dot com> <6965cee6-b493-6953-025a-10dd2bf989d1 at gmail dot com> <574F2312 dot 5020307 at towo dot net>
On 01/06/2016 20:01, Thomas Wolff wrote:
Am 01.06.2016 um 17:02 schrieb Marco Atzeri:
On 01/06/2016 16:19, Marco Atzeri wrote:
following a discussion on
scrap it . I found the root cause and it is unrelated to tar.
But you've made use curious; what was it?
change in behaviour of octave trunk version,
that I backported for other reason to cygwin 4.0.2 package.
So I hit myself before anyone notice the same..
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple