This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Installer of Cygwin 64 seems to freeze when executing /etc/postinstall/xlaunch.sh - version 2.874
- From: Jon Turney <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Jean-Paul Bouchet <jean-paul dot bouchet at avignon dot inra dot fr>
- Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 13:41:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: Installer of Cygwin 64 seems to freeze when executing /etc/postinstall/xlaunch.sh - version 2.874
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <574DBD95 dot 1060202 at avignon dot inra dot fr> <b757f2c6-8492-a7b9-7388-9bfcaa8a0b10 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <57505D42 dot 9000908 at avignon dot inra dot fr>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 02/06/2016 17:22, Jean-Paul Bouchet wrote:
Please find attached the script /etc/postinstall/xlaunch.sh and the
output of its execution (file postinstall_xlaunch.txt).
I guess this doesn't reproduce the problem (freezing), as this is just
what I would expect to see when running the script without the PATH set?
Perhaps you could try again from a cygwin bash shell?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple