This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Installer of Cygwin 64 seems to freeze when executing /etc/postinstall/xlaunch.sh - version 2.874
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 11:59:15 -0400
- Subject: Re: Installer of Cygwin 64 seems to freeze when executing /etc/postinstall/xlaunch.sh - version 2.874
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <574DBD95 dot 1060202 at avignon dot inra dot fr> <b757f2c6-8492-a7b9-7388-9bfcaa8a0b10 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <57505D42 dot 9000908 at avignon dot inra dot fr> <77a45ea2-150d-ec6d-7e29-dd2a94be8a97 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <5751A1A1 dot 5060603 at avignon dot inra dot fr>
On 6/3/2016 11:26 AM, Jean-Paul Bouchet wrote:
> On 03/06/2016 14:41, Jon Turney wrote:
>> Perhaps you could try again from a cygwin bash shell?
May be is the value of PATH the problem?
When I launch, by a double click on the bash.exe file, a cygwin bash
This isn't what Jon meant by starting a Cygwin bash shell. Do it by
clicking on the Cygwin Terminal shortcut created by setup. If it didn't
create one, rerun setup. On the last screen, check the box asking setup
to create one.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple