This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Vim responds too slow on the latest snapshot of cygwin1.dll
- From: Takashi Yano <takashi dot yano at nifty dot ne dot jp>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 00:33:03 +0900
- Subject: Vim responds too slow on the latest snapshot of cygwin1.dll
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 conuserg-04.nifty.com u55FX4uP020097
I tested the latest snapshot of cygwin1.dll, and
noticed that vim editor respond too slow on it.
When I open some file with vim, the text appears
after a few seconds. ^F and ^B keys also update
the screen very slowly.
I tried to bisect the problem, and found that this
problem occurs after :
Author: John Hood <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Wed May 18 19:14:17 2016 -0400
Improve and simplify select().
* select.h: Eliminate redundant select_stuff::select_loop state.
* select.cc (select): Eliminate redundant
select_stuff::select_loop state. Eliminate redundant code for
zero timeout. Do not return early on early timer return.
(select_stuff::wait): Eliminate redundant
I hope this problem will be fixed before release.
Takashi Yano <email@example.com>
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple