This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Download without installing
- From: Dani Moncayo <dmoncayo at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 11:36:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: Download without installing
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAH8Pv0gvL=8iZNTpPA3LJ_MAs1ydwj9Nqh9r_vHVGJ+hvoNN7w at mail dot gmail dot com> <loom dot 20160606T105515-0 at post dot gmane dot org>
On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 10:59 AM, Achim Gratz <Stromeko@nexgo.de> wrote:
> Dani Moncayo <dmoncayo <at> gmail.com> writes:
>> This seems to me like a bug in the installer. I think that the
>> "Pending" view should be empty the second time I ran the installer
>> (and of course no "extra dependencies" should be advertised to
> No. You haven't installed anything yet and the package selection is still
> the same, so you get the same set of packages (and their dependencies)
> shown. Setup alway shows the list of packages pending vs. the installation
> (again, you have none on both attempts). That "download only" switch only
> prevents the actual installation, it is not a separate "mode" of operating
> setup that suddenly compares against what is already downloaded.
Understood. Thank you!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple