This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: guile-2.0.11 problem with cygin header
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 08:46:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: guile-2.0.11 problem with cygin header
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <ac44ffb6-5db8-e86f-2fb9-fc854f2e0d24 at gmail dot com>
On 6/6/2016 5:43 AM, Marco Atzeri wrote:
I am reasonable sure that last time, long time ago,
there was not this problem on building guile 2.0.11.
I suspect is due to the re shuffle of cygwin header
plus the local version of "signal.h".
But I am a bit lost in following all the chain:
make: Entering directory
In file included from /usr/include/sys/signal.h:112:0,
/usr/include/cygwin/signal.h:178:3: error: unknown type name
This is a gnulib problem that has already been fixed upstream. See the
thread starting at
So you just have to update the lib subdirectory of the guile source.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple