This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: guile-2.0.11 problem with cygin header
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 00:51:06 +0200
- Subject: Re: guile-2.0.11 problem with cygin header
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <ac44ffb6-5db8-e86f-2fb9-fc854f2e0d24 at gmail dot com> <82fb042e-75aa-12c9-5dd0-c94bfebf0ab4 at cornell dot edu>
On 06/06/2016 14:46, Ken Brown wrote:
On 6/6/2016 5:43 AM, Marco Atzeri wrote:
I am reasonable sure that last time, long time ago,
there was not this problem on building guile 2.0.11.
I suspect is due to the re shuffle of cygwin header
plus the local version of "signal.h".
But I am a bit lost in following all the chain:
This is a gnulib problem that has already been fixed upstream. See the
thread starting at
So you just have to update the lib subdirectory of the guile source.
thanks, it worked
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple