This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: stty icrnl
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2016 07:40:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: stty icrnl
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20160606T135902-517 at post dot gmane dot org> <loom dot 20160608T020226-915 at post dot gmane dot org>
Brian Inglis writes:
> cu is the normal Unixy way of using a remote USB->serial line, but I can't
> find it in Cygwin packages searching for \<cu\>, and cu spews too many hits.
Yup, that was one of the first alternatives I've looked for.
> Maybe try Windows putty non-TCP/IP serial I/O?
I was specifically trying to avoid a Windows program.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptation for Waldorf microQ V2.22R2:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple