Re: Package Install Date

Thank you for your reply Achim!  I tried your suggestion and it was
much faster than my kludge!  There is one nit though, that libpopt0
shows up under cygcheck -c but is not present in
/etc/setup/libpopt0.lst.gz.  Also, under cygcheck -l libpopt0 has no
files.  One would think if I want to find all the installed packages
that cygcheck would be the source of truth!  As a workaround I can
ignore any cygcheck entry that doesn't have a corresponding file in
/etc/setup.  If there is any concern from anyone about the mismatch of
cygcheck and /etc/setup contents I would be glad to share details.