This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 18:02:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: malware
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <0D835E9B9CD07F40A48423F80D3B5A7039D920C3 at USA7109MB022 dot na dot xerox dot net> <3227b657-3712-966a-45ed-2bdd0d96d7c3 at gmail dot com> <CAKepmajx8LtDyYun-++CPaSuUMZsEQMKe=P2=JSgZwv36HvmOg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAKepmai4bt1L_t+YKADFv0wX=MeNUM_D5h0iTCWFRqw=hzc5Qw at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 09/06/2016 17:52, Jack Adrian Zappa wrote:
Are you referring to the 83.dotm file? Looks highly suspicious. o.O
It is clearly spam or worse.
But some of them will always pass whatever filter the cygwin mail
server is implementing.
Some of them are reaching any mailbox also company's one.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple