This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: stty icrnl
- From: Warren Young <wyml at etr-usa dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 16:31:25 -0600
- Subject: Re: stty icrnl
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20160606T135902-517 at post dot gmane dot org> <loom dot 20160608T020226-915 at post dot gmane dot org> <871t48nsqd dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <1079024620 dot 20160608180433 at yandex dot ru> <C770C2B2-4069-47EA-8BA5-466ED62A9700 at etr-usa dot com> <87fusm6mog dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On Jun 9, 2016, at 4:07 PM, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Warren Young writes:
>> If the OP can stand a curses terminal program (as opposed to a purely
>> bytestream oriented program like cu or direct /dev/tty* access) then
>> Iâd suggest minicom.
> I've used minicom on Linux for similar hardware. It also doesn't have
> the translation capabilities needed
minicom -s ->
Screen and keyboard ->
Add carriage return
What more did you want?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple