This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] llvm 3.7.1-2
- From: <lloyd dot wood at yahoo dot co dot uk>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 01:18:03 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] llvm 3.7.1-2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1989991589 dot 1040675 dot 1465521483978 dot JavaMail dot yahoo dot ref at mail dot yahoo dot com>
- Reply-to: <lloyd dot wood at yahoo dot co dot uk>
Thanks, picking up 3.7.1-2 from the mirrors.kernel.org site (as it's not mirrored everywhere yet) resolved the 32-bit OpenGL crashing issues with SaVi and Geomview that I reported in May; texturemapping is back.
(I've no idea how 64-bit OpenGL is doing, as unique Cygwin piping issues there prevent SaVi and Geomview from communicating.)
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution: * llvm-3.7.1-2
* libllvm-devel-3.7.1-2 The LLVM Core libraries provide a modern source- and target-independent optimizer, along with code generation support for many popular CPUs (as well as some less common ones!) These libraries are built around a well specified code representation known as the LLVM intermediate representation. This release includes a backport and fix for RuntimeDyldCOFFI386 from Jon Turney in order to fix OpenGL software rendering on 32-bit Cygwin.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple