Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] llvm 3.7.1-2

Thanks, picking up 3.7.1-2 from the mirrors.kernel.org site (as it's not mirrored everywhere yet) resolved the 32-bit OpenGL crashing issues with SaVi and Geomview that I reported in May; texturemapping is back.

(I've no idea how 64-bit OpenGL is doing, as unique Cygwin piping issues there prevent SaVi and Geomview from communicating.)

regards

Lloyd Wood
http://savi.sf.net

***
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution: * llvm-3.7.1-2
* llvm-doc-3.7.1-2
* libllvm3.7-3.7.1-2
* libllvm-devel-3.7.1-2 The LLVM Core libraries provide a modern source- and target-independent optimizer, along with code generation support for many popular CPUs (as well as some less common ones!) These libraries are built around a well specified code representation known as the LLVM intermediate representation. This release includes a backport and fix for RuntimeDyldCOFFI386 from Jon Turney in order to fix OpenGL software rendering on 32-bit Cygwin.