This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] llvm 3.7.1-2
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 20:55:01 -0500
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] llvm 3.7.1-2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1989991589 dot 1040675 dot 1465521483978 dot JavaMail dot yahoo dot ref at mail dot yahoo dot com> <1989991589 dot 1040675 dot 1465521483978 dot JavaMail dot yahoo at mail dot yahoo dot com>
On 6/9/2016 8:18 PM, email@example.com wrote:
Thanks, picking up 3.7.1-2 from the mirrors.kernel.org site (as it's
not mirrored everywhere yet) resolved the 32-bit OpenGL crashing issues
with SaVi and Geomview that I reported in May; texturemapping is back.
Glad to hear it.
(I've no idea how 64-bit OpenGL is doing, as unique Cygwin piping issues
there prevent SaVi and Geomview from communicating.)
64-bit was fine all along; that's what I actually use, so I would have
noticed earlier if it hadn't been working.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple