This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] mesa 11.0.9-2 [GOLDSTAR]
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 06:18:48 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] mesa 11.0.9-2 [GOLDSTAR]
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 201602220900 dot u1M90xBM023169 at int-mx11 dot intmail dot prod dot int dot phx2 dot redhat dot com> <570D122B dot 50307 at gmail dot com> <570DAFFA dot 7020700 at cygwin dot com> <b8ee7d32-504d-27d8-51ab-547ea7a51968 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <4311402a-fb7d-c68a-9cb3-954161a37e58 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <dc6a9435-58ca-36fd-8fa6-4f9da0b49b81 at cygwin dot com> <755f21b3-98aa-9283-0054-369bdb1657a0 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <e9bd250e-783d-0ce0-f1ee-e9614e5d8c17 at cygwin dot com>
On 10/06/2016 00:01, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
For the record, Jon seems to have tracked this down, and his fix is in
llvm-3.7.1-2. I can only imagine what "fun" he had debugging this,
particularly on the address-starved 32-bit platform.
Andrew, could you please do the honours?
Only one ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple