This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: man incredibly slow because it scans for share directory in PATH??
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 16:40:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: man incredibly slow because it scans for share directory in PATH??
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <19074b1d-78d1-a425-5a79-434ce8b1d480 at kit dot edu> <310054882 dot 20160612134916 at yandex dot ru> <1c58d754-9720-0780-6f5e-76edc056b480 at kit dot edu>
Riedel,Till (TM) writes:
> IMHO at least in Windows/Cygwin creating MANPATH from PATH makes no
> sense! (although I now get the idea what was the rationell!)
> Reasonably setting MANPATH should IMHO be a default...
MANPATH is unset in a standard Cygwin installation since quite some time
and it wasn't constructed from PATH before that change.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptation for Waldorf rackAttack V1.04R1:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple