This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: zp_fontconfig_cache_1.sh exit code 2
- From: "Mark McGregor" <mark dot mcgregor at gmx dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 01:26:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: zp_fontconfig_cache_1.sh exit code 2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Sensitivity: Normal
> I obtained the output in the attachment, which looks good. Are you saying that the message is bogus and no action is needed?
Ok, thanks! It is nice to know than nothing is broken in this respect. But it would be also nice to get less bogus messages.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple