This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: zp_fontconfig_cache_1.sh exit code 2
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 19:35:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: zp_fontconfig_cache_1.sh exit code 2
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <trinity-55f73ec4-c3ee-4745-87d0-086fec604965-1465773980954 at 3capp-gmx-bs72>
On 6/12/2016 7:26 PM, Mark McGregor wrote:
I obtained the output in the attachment, which looks good. Are you saying that the message is bogus and no action is needed?
Ok, thanks! It is nice to know than nothing is broken in this respect. But it would be also nice to get less bogus messages.
Agreed. I took a brief look at the fontconfig code at one point to see
if I could figure out why this was happening, but I didn't succeed and
didn't feel like spending a lot of time on it.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple