This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Fw: xdvipdfmx:fatal: This font using the "seac" command for accented characters...
- From: "Mark McGregor" <mark dot mcgregor at gmx dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 01:41:56 +0200
- Subject: Fw: xdvipdfmx:fatal: This font using the "seac" command for accented characters...
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Sensitivity: Normal
Btw., the web page http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2016-06/msg00197.html is displaying the cyrillic capital first letter of the cyrillic alphabet wrongly. The file has U+0410 internally, not a stroke D. Don't ask me why the web browser and web server are acting this way.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple