This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fw: xdvipdfmx:fatal: This font using the "seac" command for accented characters...
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: "Mark McGregor" <mark dot mcgregor at gmx dot de>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 03:11:30 +0300
- Subject: Re: Fw: xdvipdfmx:fatal: This font using the "seac" command for accented characters...
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: smtp4h.mail.yandex.net; dkim=pass header dot i= at yandex dot ru
- References: <trinity-084c26ca-ab44-4641-a7d2-d5386124df6d-1465774916457 at 3capp-gmx-bs72>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Mark McGregor!
> Btw., the web page http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2016-06/msg00197.html is
> displaying the cyrillic capital first letter of the cyrillic alphabet
> wrongly. The file has U+0410 internally, not a stroke D. Don't ask me why
> the web browser and web server are acting this way.
That's because maillist parser didn't handle quoted-printable encoding too
Try base64 next time.
And for the love of all that holy, could you please teach your mail-agent to
insert proper threading headers to your replies?
With best regards,
Monday, June 13, 2016 03:06:50
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple