This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: stty icrnl
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 09:36:38 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: stty icrnl
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20160606T135902-517 at post dot gmane dot org> <loom dot 20160608T020226-915 at post dot gmane dot org> <871t48nsqd dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <1079024620 dot 20160608180433 at yandex dot ru> <C770C2B2-4069-47EA-8BA5-466ED62A9700 at etr-usa dot com> <87fusm6mog dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <F3C934ED-B736-48EA-9397-025A1C24C88D at etr-usa dot com> <87h9d1wthc dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <loom dot 20160610T163543-750 at post dot gmane dot org>
Achim Gratz <Stromeko <at> NexGo.DE> writes:
> I've created cygport files for both and picocom works just fine. Have yet
> to test minicom, but I think it'll work as well.
For my purposes minicom works, albeit with more overhead then picocom.
However there are a few problems like popping up the help screen actually
exits minicom (you can briefly see the screen popping up, then you are back
at the prompt).
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple