This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: xdvipdfmx:fatal: This font using the "seac" command for accented characters...
- From: Mark McGregor <Mark dot McGregor at gmx dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 15:28:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: xdvipdfmx:fatal: This font using the "seac" command for accented characters...
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1465820332 dot 127780 dot ezmlm at cygwin dot com>
---- Ken wrote:
> Would this solution affect the compilation processes of lualatex
> (which does compile the file in question) or pdflatex?
No. lualatex and pdftex don't use fontconfig.
By the way, I've filed a bug report about this problem:
Ken, thank you!
(You might probably have more experience with XeTeX than me. Is XeTeX
dying? The last bugfix was in March, months ago, and apart from A.R.
nobody seems to work on it anyway...)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple