This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: libav or ffmpeg and associated tools
- From: David Stacey <drstacey at tiscali dot co dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 17:02:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: libav or ffmpeg and associated tools
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAKw7uVhwxwr3Jd-JUCbzAXDSn3RSAoXJcrL8gV4ivw-qhK9Fcg at mail dot gmail dot com> <c5909e1b-d916-5f81-be83-a910f66d2c27 at gmail dot com>
On 16/06/16 13:49, Marco Atzeri wrote:
On 16/06/2016 14:44, VÃclav Haisman wrote:
I have noticed a lack of ffmpeg and/or libav and associated tools on
Cygwin. It would be nice to have them.
But I am not going to try and package them, sorry. :)
same reason as fedora...
ffmpeg-2.6.3 is available in CygwinPorts.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple