This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup - 0p_000_autorebase.dash hangs
- From: Michel Bader <michelbadr at hotmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 18:51:01 +0000
- Subject: Re: setup - 0p_000_autorebase.dash hangs
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Authentication-results: spf=softfail (sender IP is 220.127.116.11) smtp.mailfrom=hotmail.com; cygwin.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;cygwin.com; dmarc=fail action=none header.from=hotmail.com;
- References: <COL004-MC1F56eSJIEo002c3b1a at COL004-MC1F56 dot hotmail dot com>
I am also having the problem of 0p_000_autorebase.dash and 0p_update-info-dir.dash hanging during setup. I have tried both the 32 and 64 on this laptop with the same result.
when i end the dash process with alt+ctr+del i move forward to the postinstall scripts and these also hang one by one. i need to end the bash process then for each to complete the installation. once the installation is completed, i find out that the packages are not installed correctly.
I have installed successfully many times before using the same user access provided with my employer's laptop. this is a new laptop and its the first time i try to install cygwin on it. i have been able to install cygwin successfully on my personal laptop today as well.
any hints on how to fix this?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple