This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: xdvipdfmx:fatal: This font using the "seac" command for accented characters...
- From: "Mark McGregor" <mark dot mcgregor at gmx dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 23:54:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: xdvipdfmx:fatal: This font using the "seac" command for accented characters...
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1465890352 dot 69476 dot ezmlm at cygwin dot com>
- Sensitivity: Normal
> Ken, thank you!
> (You might probably have more experience with XeTeX than me. Is XeTeX
> dying? The last bugfix was in March, months ago, and apart from A.R.
> nobody seems to work on it anyway...)
No, I don't think XeTeX is dying. A look at its git repository shows lots of commits from Jonathan Kew and Arthur Reutenauer in the last few months.
The last commit was over 1 month ago: a 1-line change from JK. I'm not overly optimistic that anything will happen to this bug report at all. But, anyway, thank you for having reported!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple