Re: Re: 2.5.1: flock blocks when it shouldn't (NT-10.0, x86_64)

Oh wow, I didn't expect such quick turnaround. Thanks Corinna!
I've downloaded the snapshot and can confirm that it no longer hangs.
Initially the bug manifested itself while I was using my django server
and uploading files. However, there was no lead since there were no errors
and the multi process nature of the server allowed it to continue operating.
I shrugged it off, but later encountered the bug again in one of the files
managing operations. With a little curiosity I managed to pit point the
code in question. Luck was on my side.

Anyway, thanks again. You made my day. Now I no longer need to run
a VM to work on with my django application.

-RG