This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Cmake on cygwin64 fails with error "C compiler "/usr/bin/cc" is not able to compile a simple test program"
- From: Frank Brill <f dot brill at samsung dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 18:31:28 +0000
- Subject: RE: Cmake on cygwin64 fails with error "C compiler "/usr/bin/cc" is not able to compile a simple test program"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Marco Atzeri writes:
> what is the content of
None of these files exists after the failed cmake exits. The directory ./CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp is created, but it's empty. The entire directory structure that is remaining after executing "cmake ." is attached to my previous post as cmaketest64.zip.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple