This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Cmake on cygwin64 fails with error "C compiler "/usr/bin/cc" is not able to compile a simple test program"
- From: Frank Brill <f dot brill at samsung dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 18:06:24 +0000
- Subject: RE: Cmake on cygwin64 fails with error "C compiler "/usr/bin/cc" is not able to compile a simple test program"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <ee151bc17b85475c885fb8dd1bfef9da at sraex01sc dot sisa dot samsung dot com> <12e058e5-9492-095c-15e3-7c0d07765cf3 at t-online dot de>
I rebooted my PC in Safe Mode and everything works fine on the same PC with the same cygwin64 installation. CMake is OK in Safe Mode.
Some other processes that run during regular boot must be interfering with CMake. Definitely BLODA. I never even heard that term before yesterday, and look at me now.
If I ever figure out specifically what is interfering I'll post it.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple