This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: FD_SETSIZE and sizeof(fd_set)
- From: RenÃ Berber <rene dot berber at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 20:40:29 -0500
- Subject: Re: FD_SETSIZE and sizeof(fd_set)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <DM3PR18MB084148FC4EFA327DA33DB267DB2C0 at DM3PR18MB0841 dot namprd18 dot prod dot outlook dot com> <nkf6f4$304$1 at ger dot gmane dot org>
- Reply-to: Do not reply <rene dot berber at gmail dot com>
Back to the list, and please keep replies there.
> There are (of course) a lot of other included files, and
> <sys/select.h> is one of them. In my code it comes AFTER the
> redefinition of FD_SETSIZE and <sys/types.h>. I don't think this
> could be the issue.
It is if you are mixing Windows API and Cygwin.
Just look at sys/select.h and you'll understand.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple