This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
dbus package installed, but no configured as a Windows service
- From: Xi Shen <davidshen84 at gmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 11:22:45 +0800
- Subject: dbus package installed, but no configured as a Windows service
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I installed the dbus package from the Cygwin steup tool, but I could
not find a Windows service named "dbus" or alike been setup...did I
I do not have any of the X11 packages selected explicitly...do I have
to install the X11 packages to have dbus work on Windows?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple