This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Call functions from Cygwin compiled dll.
- From: Xi Shen <davidshen84 at gmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 17:44:53 +0800
- Subject: Re: Call functions from Cygwin compiled dll.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <2049626554 dot 59435743 dot 1466755068540 dot JavaMail dot zimbra at desy dot de>
If you build your DLL in Cygwin environment, chances are you DLL
depends on mingw32 DLLs...so you have to build your VS project with
all the mingw32 dependencies.
On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 3:57 PM, Azatyan, Anushavan
> I have build in cygwin environment my own dll which calls standard unix like functions
> (fopen, fclose, fread â). And now I would like to attach that dll to my program which is
> developed in Visual Studio environment and call some of my function from that dll.
> Or I would like to call functions from my dll in Matlab mex or in LabView vi.
> All my attempts up till now were unsuccessfull. Is there a way to do it ?
> Regards, Anushavan.
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple