This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Consequences of mount -c
- From: Fergus <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- To: Cygwin ML <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Fergus <fergus at bonhard dot uklinux dot net>
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 10:52:36 +0100
- Subject: Consequences of mount -c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have set
/bin/mount -c "/"
in â~/.bashrc with many subsequent easements in use.Â
In /usr/share/fonts/microsoft/ there are unfortunately
multiple links referring to files in
/cygdrive/c/Windows/Fonts/; all broken.Â
Similarly inâ /etc/, several links pointing to files in
/cygdrive/c/Windows/System32/drivers/etc/; all broken.Â
I've only just noticed this. I don't much want to remove the mount -c instruction. Is there anything else that can be done to correct things?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple