This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Call functions from Cygwin compiled dll.
- From: Eliot Moss <moss at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 09:32:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: Call functions from Cygwin compiled dll.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <2049626554 dot 59435743 dot 1466755068540 dot JavaMail dot zimbra at desy dot de>
- Reply-to: moss at cs dot umass dot edu
On 6/24/2016 3:57 AM, Azatyan, Anushavan wrote:
I have build in cygwin environment my own dll which calls standard unix like functions
(fopen, fclose, fread â). And now I would like to attach that dll to my program which is
developed in Visual Studio environment and call some of my function from that dll.
Or I would like to call functions from my dll in Matlab mex or in LabView vi.
All my attempts up till now were unsuccessfull. Is there a way to do it ?
AFAIK, you can't really mix the cygwin Posix emulation environment and the Windows
native C environment in that way. Why not build your library using Windows functions?
What is cygwin buying you in this case? I'm pretty sure Windows supports functions
similar to the ones you list.
Regards -- Eliot Moss
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple