This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
SSH Home Directory
- From: Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 09:38:19 -0400
- Subject: SSH Home Directory
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have my $HOME path setup as /cygdrive/c/Users (using Windows 7)
however ssh doesn't seem to honour that. When I fire up ssh, I get:
Could not create directory '/home/csutclif/.ssh'.
Why is it defaulting to /home? Is there a way to configure ssh to
point to the $HOME path? I have a .ssh directory with my private key
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple