This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rebaseall ate my homework (Windows 10 install, that is)?
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at NexGo dot DE>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 06:31:56 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: rebaseall ate my homework (Windows 10 install, that is)?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <f5bwpl9kn4h dot fsf at troutbeck dot inf dot ed dot ac dot uk> <f5boa6lkms8 dot fsf at troutbeck dot inf dot ed dot ac dot uk>
Henry S. Thompson <ht <at> inf.ed.ac.uk> writes:
> I [just sent] setup.log.full, which I don't _think_ shows anything going
You'll have to find out why rebase gets into your Windows system directory.
Check which files in /var/cache/rebase have these and what the content of
When you say "reinstall", was that a clean install into a new "C:\C64"
directory or did you try to install over an older installation? If the
latter, did you perhaps link into the Windows systems directory from
somewhere inside your Cygwin installation? Also, you seem to have modified
the cygpath prefix, which potentially might be the source of your problem.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple