This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: how to build cygwin from source?
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: harryren0524 at sina dot com, cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 18:09:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: how to build cygwin from source?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20160705153750.EF9C74060D@webmail.sinamail.sina.com.cn>
On 05/07/2016 17:37, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
but this is a relative path.
Have you some residual around of a previous build ?
I don't see the need of "make distclean"
between "configure" and "make" on a empty build dir.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple