This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Older versions of Cygwin setup.exe
- From: "Secure Hell" <securehell at comcast dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 11:09:51 -0400
- Subject: Older versions of Cygwin setup.exe
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
Are older versions of the setup.exe, setup-x86.exe, setup-x86_64.exe
available for download anywhere? It's really the installer I'm after and not
the actual packages those installers install.
I would settle for a hash list if that exists (i.e. MD5, SHA1 and/or
Any help appreciated. Thanks.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple