Re: cygcheck feature request: cygwin1.dll build info

On Jul 18, 2016, at 10:27 AM, Marco Atzeri <marco.atzeri@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 18/07/2016 17:46, Warren Young wrote:
>> While examining someone’s checkcheck -rsv output, I failed to find a simple statement telling me which word size the DLL was built for.
>
> For 32 bit cygwin running under 64 system
> The hint is:
>
>  Running under WOW64 on AMD64

…which means you’re listening for the dog that doesn’t bark when looking at cygcheck output run under 64-bit Cygwin on a 64-bit box.

That is to say, the string “Running” doesn’t appear at all in that situation.

In the end, this is just another oblique clue.  What I’m asking for is an explicit declaration.