This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: PATHEXT is fundamental to Windows and Should be recognised by CYGWIN
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Kaz Kylheku <kaz at kylheku dot com>
- Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 09:58:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: PATHEXT is fundamental to Windows and Should be recognised by CYGWIN
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 6:30 AM, Michel LaBarre wrote:
> Thanks for the reply Kaz. I did not embed any comments in your reply for the sake of brevity.
Please don't top-post.
For the sake of brevity: https://cygwin.com/acronyms/#TOFU
GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple