This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
chere mintty window position
- From: Brent <yhbrent at yahoo dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 04:04:52 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: chere mintty window position
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Brent <yhbrent at yahoo dot com>
Brian Mathis wrote:
> Are you seeing this on Windows 10?
> ...unless maybe you tried negative positions
> You can pass options to mintty when you run chere using the -o option.
> Try something like -o "-p -5,-5". Run "chere -h" to see help.
My exact chere command line is
chere -i -e "Open Cygwin Bash Here" -s bash -t mintty -o "-p -6,-5" -f
(which does a lot more than set the window position).
Thomas Wolff wrote:
>How about mintty -w max or -w full instead?
Thanks, I am going to try that tomorrow.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple